Thursday, November 14, 2013

You Must, Molly Lin

Help me obey today, Lord.

GOODSPEED: EPH 4 beginning in verse 31
You must give up all bitterness, rage, anger, and loud, abusive talk, and all spite.
You must be kind to one another, you must be tender-hearted and forgive one another just as God through Christ has forgiven you.
So follow God's example, like His dear children, and lead loving lives,

just as Christ loved you and gave Himself for you,
as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

Fifty two years ago today I began my life without my earthly father. Thus began in earnest my search for my Heavenly Father. I am still struggling to obey Him, but I know Him better for the search of 52 years!
I was just barely eleven years old at my Daddy's funeral.
I had myself baptized and confirmed within five years. And I journey on together with my heavenly Father.

1 comment:

  1. And what a road you have traveled and oh so many lives you have touched. Even though the day is a sad remembrance ..rejoice in the doors that have opened.

    ReplyDelete