Saturday, November 2, 2013

Me at 63 + 1 day

Saw this in the CBD website. Just might have to buy it!
It says: "Rush not. Be still. It takes the time that it takes."
 
With a maiden name of Rush and the life verse of
 
Isaiah 30:15 This is what the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One of Israel, says:
“In repentance and rest is your salvation,in quietness and trust is your strength,
but you would have none of it.
and
Psalm 46:10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;I will be exalted among the nations,I will be exalted in the earth.”
 
Yeah, guess I might need this!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the quote...to linger and to rest are alien concepts to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob, you need to learn how to linger and to rest so you can enjoy working in retirement - working when you want to and at what you want to.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete