Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Too Much Aggravation

My life has had too much aggravation lately. Is it just me or is everyone going through this? If discouragement is the #1 tool of the enemy of our souls, then I need prayer IN A BIG WAY.

Just too many things pushing me to the brink of my patience. I am getting tired of holding my temper.


I thought it was supposed to get easier to let things go as we age. Hah! Another myth busted.

I asked someone to do something and they readily agreed. Several days later they came to me asking me for the names of the persons they recruited. ?How should I know?

I made a return doctor appointment just like my doctor asked me to do. I set the alarm, left the house in a timely manner, showed up for my appointment and the office staff dismissed me. They had cancelled my appointment and not told me - for the second time this year!!

The new refrigerator stopped making ice cubes. Had to set up the second repair appointment this year. They could not come out for over a week. It is NEW! I'm buying ice at the market down the street.

We have had several hard freezes and I am still killing bugs in the house and around the windows and crunching across the front porch.

I will stop now before I post things I might regret.
 

2 comments:

  1. Remember the enemie's strategy is to get you to take your eyes off of God. Hang in there. You are loved and respected.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete