Monday, August 12, 2013

That Refreshing Water

When we were in the Smokey Mountains I shot this video of one of our favorite areas. My favorite photographer is featured, too.
As you watch, ponder how is it going with your promised stream within?
From Sarah Young in  Jesus Calling:
"Bring Me the sacrifice of your time; a most precious commodity. In this action-addicted world, few of My children take time to sit quietly in My Presence. But for those who do, blessings flow like streams of living water. I, the One from whom all blessings flow, am also blessed by our time together. This is a deep mystery; do not try to fathom it. Instead, glorify Me by delighting in Me. Enjoy Me now and forever!"

PS 21:6, JN 7:38, PS 103:11

1 comment:

  1. True post. Nice job on the video - nice, slow pan. Your model was pretty good too.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete