Monday, August 19, 2013

Bless You, Holy Spirit

If you have been reading along you know I have written many times lately about living water. During my session of Healing Touch this week, Hawley began his prayers with a reference to Living Water. I wanted to ask him right then if he has been reading my blog. Well, it turns out he has not, but that is how the Holy Spirit led him to pray. As he prayed I began asking The Lord to continue to open the river of Living Water within me.
He promised not a drip, 

or a splash, 


but a river of living water.



The prayer time was intense and showed me an area of myself I was unable to see alone. And it was all done with the Holy Spirit as Advocate and Guide. I have been soaking myself in prayer, trying to be gentle with the error of my ways, and go forward with The Lord wholeheartedly. He assures me that I am forgiven and we are moving on from this point. 

The timing for this revelation was so perfect. I was stuck and did not see how to go forward. Hawley had no way of knowing what I was going through, except the few things I told him. The Lord is good all the time and the Holy Spirit blessed me with insight and healing to go forward. I just pray I can hold onto His hand this time and not go off in my own strength. Left to myself, I will always mess it up.

2 comments: