Friday, October 18, 2013

My Man Has a Birthday!

Have I told you how much I love this man?
My dear husband of forty-three years has a birthday today! I am so proud of him. It has been a hectic couple of years and we are still smiling together. He has gotten into the Social Security System without a major meltdown. He is the same guy I fell in love with in California. (Imagine me marrying a California Lifeguard!)
I never would have gotten to visit Idaho if he had not had a longing to see where his family did NOT choose to go when he was 16. But then, if they had gone to Idaho I probably would not have met him!
 
So here's to you, my Love, and all the joy and happiness you have brought to me and others who know you.
May you live very, very long and always prosper!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. Live long and prosper - and thank your folks for not moving to Idaho.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you my love..you have made the years most delightful!

    ReplyDelete