Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Murmuring

PHIL 2:14 NKJV Do all things without complaining and disputing,

NRSV  Do all things without murmuring and arguing,

ALL THINGS, yikes! I am in trouble.
So here is the hand causing so much pain and medical expense. Two surgeries the doctor would like to perform. One is on that thumb joint. he would take tendon from somewhere else on my body and rebuild the padding for the thumb joint. 
I have a lovely new black plastic splint for the index finger. It gets put on with bright white tape. Oh, so subtle!

And today, for no reason at all, my back has seized up. So I am gimping around trying to stretch it out - and not complain! 

But I did get lots of poetry edited today! And the rain sounds lovely. The web said this was a poster published in 1939. Certainly applies to us all today!



No comments:

Post a Comment